Sunday

Clean House Clean Planet

SO my mom reminded me of another book we used in our house growing up. I always complained about doing chores because of how bad the chemicals smelled lol. So mom found this book Clean House, Clean Planet by Karen Logan that had a recipe for making your own all purpose cleaner. It's been a while since I followed the actual recipe in the book but for a spray bottle I add 1/4 cup vinegar and fill the bottle with water. Then I add 2 tbsp Dawn and 20 drops of essential oil fragrance. This is a great mild mixture for linoleum floors, cleaning bathrooms and counter tops. It will not get the tough stuff off, but is good for use in a fairly clean house (I am really OCD and clean my whole house everyday! so this mix works great for me.) Check out Karen's book for more earth friendly cleaning ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment